SMOK STICK V8 Kit
The Smok Stick V8 Kit features a powerful and durable 3000mAh internal battery and LED indicator to ensure that you are never caught short of charge. The kit includes TFV8 Big Baby tank this is a solid set-up for those looking to move on from a starter kit and those looking for an easy-to-use pen styled vaping device.
- Dimensions: 24.5*75mm.
- 3000mAh Battery Capacity.
- Voltage Range: 3.4V – 4.2V.
- LED Battery Life Indicator.
- Stainless Steel Construction.
- Stainless Steel 510 Threads.
- Spring Loaded 510 Pin.
- Micro USB Port (Charging)
- Dimensions: 56mm x 24.5mm.
- Capacity: 2ml.
- Stainless Steel and Pyrex construction.
- 510 connection.
- Compatible with all SMOK V8 Baby coils.
- V8 Baby-Q2 EU Core 0.4 Ohm dual coil (55W - 65W)
- Hinged, click-lock top-fill mechanism.
- Wide bore drip tip.
What Liquids Should I vape with this Device? (Click any of the links below)
What's in the Box?
- Trinity Alpha Battery
- 1 x Trinity Alpha empty Pod (2ml)
- 1 x Nord Mesh 0.6Ω coil (MAX: 25W)
- 1 x Nord Mesh-MTL 0.8Ω coil (MAX: 16W)
- 1 x Lanyard
- 1 x USB Cable
Includes Free International Delivery*
*Free international delivery on all orders of £30 or more. Use Coupon Code INTDEL30 at Checkout. Please allow up to 21 days for delivery and note that there may be delays with the goods passing through your country's Customs. Free delivery within the UK on all orders with no minimum spend. Please allow 1-5 working days for delivery.
*Free delivery within the UK on all orders with no minimum spend. Please allow 1-5 working days for delivery.
All our products come with a 30-day functional warranty that covers manufacturing defects. Purchasers should be aware that our electronic cigarette atomisers, rechargeable batteries & chargers, although made to the highest quality, may fail or degrade over a period of time, especially if in constant use. An electronic cigarette atomiser's natural lifespan is around 14-60 days and an electronic cigarette battery's expected lifespan is 2-3 months (under typical usage). The warranty does not cover faults or damage caused due to poor maintenance, misuse or accidental damage.